Friday, April 13, 2012

A Busy Season

We are still steadily working on the home before we move in.  So far we have new paint on the walls, the popcorn off ceilings and soon we will be working on redoing the flooring.  I promise to have some pictures up once we are done (:  I am so ready to move!!  I'm really looking forward to Keniann having her own room since she is still in our bedroom.  I think that will help all of us sleep better.

Not only are we busy with the house, but it seems like lately we going through this big wave of birthday parties, showers and weddings.

Before I had Keniann, so many people told me that it's easy in the beginning when going from one to two kids because the baby just eats and sleeps.  Well, for me that wasn't true at all!  Now that Keniann is seven months old I can say that it has never been easy so far and I feel like it gets busier the older she gets.  I wouldn't say that it is "harder", but just busier.  For example, Keniann has started solids the past couple of weeks so not only do I have to fix Wyatt's and my lunch, but I also have to make Keniann's as well.

But I think that everyone can be busy.  Actually, most people I talk to tell me that they have been busy.  So I try to remember to appreciate the season I'm in because it won't last long.

1 comment:

  1. Any time that you need any help with the kiddos just let me know, I'll be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete