Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 6 months!

Keniann, you turned 6 months yesterday and boy has it been a super fast six months!!  A lot has changed in a month.  This past month you have started to:

-practice sitting up independently (you are so close!)

-crawling/scooting (it's more like a half crawl/half army crawl with some baby yoga in the mix)

-driving your brother crazy!  It's been so much fun to watch you two interact

At six months, you are taking the phrase "baby proofing" to a whole new level.  You are already getting into things that Wyatt never did at his age.  I will walk away for only a second and come back to find you way across the room from where you were.  I can already tell that you are going to give us a run for our money.  Good thing you are really cute (:

In the past few weeks, I have introduced rice cereal to you and you have loved it!  For months now you have gotten excited just seeing me eat or drink something so I felt like you might be interested in eating yourself.  You love your milk though!  And your chuncky thighs can prove it (:  You nurse now for only 5 min on one side about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day and wake up 2 or 3 times a night to eat. 

Everytime I rock you to sleep you reach your little arm straight out to feel my face to go to sleep.  It's just about the sweetest thing ever and my favorite time with you.


Here are some few other random things that I would be sad to forget:

*Your favorite thing to scoot for is the remote control.  And once you have it you hold it in the air and study all the buttons on it. 
*You rub your eyes when you are sleepy
*Your favorite spot is being on the floor.  Jumping in your jumper is also a favorite as well!
*You have always and still love to sleep on your tummy
*You are in a size 3 diaper.  You wear 6-9 month cloths and you wear a size 1 or 2 shoe.
*You watch me everywhere I go, and you cry almost everytime I leave the room.  You also love watching Wyatt wherever he goes, and you get really happy when your daddy gets home from work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment