Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday Date and a Christmas Tree

Daniel and I went on our official first date night this weekend since Keniann was born.  And since it was my birthday Sunday, I wanted to go out to eat and to a movie.  We very much needed that!  We went for sushi for dinner, since that's one of the few things I can eat on my diet for Keniann. 
My mom and dad watched the kiddos.  Keniann did wonderfully, taking her bottle and sleeping like a pro (which I was worried about).  My mom said that Wyatt was very confused watching her take a bottle!  He kept wanting her to put it in her mouth, even after she was done.  This was her second bottle and both times so far have been good.  It's nice knowing that she can take one, but I would much rather her prefer me (:

On Sunday we got to put up and decorate our Christmas tree!  Daniel found this beauty in the woods behind our house (:



Wyatt enjoyed helping us put the ornaments on.  Keniann was asleep for this tradition, but maybe next year (:










Enjoying "cold" hot chocolate (:




The finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment