Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bucket List

Before Wyatt was born Daniel and I made up a "baby bucket list" of things to do (things to get done) before he arrived.  One thing on the list was to go out to eat for breakfast atleast once a month, since we knew once the baby were to come it wouldn't be so easy for us to go out for breakfast.  We had several other things on the list, but I can't remember exactly what the other things were. 

I have my own bucket list before Keniann arrives.  Here are some things that are on my bucket list:
1)  Finish CEU's for my RN license (check)
2)  Serious deep cleaning throughout the house
3)  Finish Thank-you letters from shower (check)
4)  Pack everyone (me, Daniel, Wyatt and Keniann) for delivery/hospital stay (half-way check)
5)  Get pedicure (looking forward to this being checked!)


No comments:

Post a Comment