Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Update

It's been almost a month and I need to update on what's been going on.


Keniann is very much a handfull these days!  This child never stops moving.  She rarely sits down for a few seconds, which makes it tiring keeping up with her!  I have to hold or sometimes hang on to her just so she won't fall in the bathtub.  But she is such a love!  She loves to give me kisses throughout the day.  I feel like she goes through a growth spurt everyday for the amount of food she eats.  She eats just as much as Wyatt most of the time, but I guess so since she walks or almost runs so much.   

Wyatt has a new pet!  He has a beta fish that he named "Moon."  Don't really know why he wanted to call him this, but that's his name!  Wyatt loves the responsibility of feeding him and telling him goodnight/morning.  We would love to get a dog, but since our landlord doesn't allow dogs, Moon will have to do (:  Plus there is no pet hair that I have to worry about cleaning up! 









We are still very busy with fixing up the new house.  Doing all the work by yourself is really alot of work!!  Yes we are saving lots of money doing everything ourselves, but it takes so long!  We only have one/two days during the week to work there and most of the time it's Daniel by himself working on the house.  I tried one time to work with having to bring the kids and that was a total disaster!!  Wyatt stuck his whole arm in a paint can and Keniann was so fussy the whole time we were there so I can't help Daniel much. 

But what I can do is pick out everything to put in the home, which has been so much fun!  I can't wait to decorate once we move in (:

We are looking forward to celebrating our five year anniversary this month and next month celebrating baby girl's first birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment