Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Number 3!

We are excited that baby number three will be arriving sometime around April 6th of next year!  I am currently 10 weeks today. 

We were very surprised to find out the news almost a month ago.  We weren't planning on having another baby anytime soon so the news was very shocking to us.  In fact, I was six weeks when I discovered that I was pregnant.  We took a few weeks before telling anyone to absorb the fact that Wyatt will only be 3 years and 3 months old and Keniann will be 18 months old when this baby is born (prayers are much needed please!).  It will be hard and thankfully I have both my mom and mother-in-law to help whenever I need them, but I know that God gives us what we can handle.  No, actually I may not be able to handle it, but that's why I need God!  I remind myself daily that I will most likely be in "survival mode" (that's what I like to call it) for some time. 

I have been very nauseated and tired now for a month and I'm hoping it all subsides in a couple of weeks.  For both Keniann and Wyatt, I felt better after I hit the three month mark so maybe this one will follow the same path too?!  Since Wyatt is older this go round he knows that we will have another baby.  I ask if he wants a brother or sister and he quickly responds "brother."  He points to my ultrasound picture and says it's "the new baby." 

We are not finding out what we are having this time.  We enjoyed doing that when we had Wyatt and since we have one of each already, it doesn't matter. 



In other news, we are almost complete with the new house and will be moving the end of this month, which we are sooo ready!  Never again will we remodel a house that's an hour away.  Pictures of it coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment