Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year!  It included lots of food and family gatherings, which pretty much is a given during the holidays.  We had four parties in three days.  Wyatt was a real trooper for those three days.  Surprisingly, he never fussed at all!  I was very very grateful.  This year was extra special because it was Wyatt's first Christmas.  His favorite holiday activity was playing with all of the wrapping paper, tissue paper and bags, probably more than the gifts!  He also loved playing with the boxes too. 
My mom decided to start new Christmas traditions this year for our little growing family.  One of them is to have a scavenger hunt for the kids to find a Christmas gift around the house.  Of course this year only my three year old niece could play, but next year Wyatt and other niece Emily will be able to join as well.  Abby loved going around the house looking for the gifts!  We also had a birthday cake for Jesus and sang happy birthday to him.
 Daniel surprised me this year with a new laptop for Christmas.  I was completely shocked!  The box that it was in was really big, which threw me way off!  I thought maybe he had tricked me and put something really small in a big box.  I think he enjoyed seeing my surprising reaction on Christmas morning (:
                       Wyatt having fun in his box on Christmas morning.  Santa was good to him (:
                                    Wyatt eating his first pancake on Christmas.  He loved them!


                                                   Wyatt and Papaw Clark

                                               Wyatt and Aunt Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment