Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Shower

Thursday night was Keniann's baby shower at my mom's house that was given by my friends from church.  It was a great evening even though it was blazing hot outside!  We had the party inside, but we had the spacewalk for the kiddos that came.  My dad was a real hero monitoring all the kids playing outside while us moms were staying cool inside!  He got a kick out of some kids saying the funniest things to him!



I'm so huge at 34 weeks!






The big belly cake!  It was so delicious!





My and my pregnant buddy Kristi (:  She is 13 weeks





Not really sure about Wyatt's face in this picture?!  I think he was talking







All of the kids sang "Happy Birthday" to Keniann, it was really cute (:







My mawmaw made this beautiful handmade quilt for Keniann.  She is so incredibly talented!







Some of the kids playing in the spacewalk







Thank you Ms. Pat for our spacewalk!







No comments:

Post a Comment