Sunday, February 19, 2012

playing



As you can see Wyatt loves playing on his laptop when Daniel or I are on ours.  His leapfrog laptop was one of his gifts from Santa.  He really likes the music features and checking his own email.  This toy has been one of his favorites lately.  There is also a way for me to write him email and send to him on his laptop.



Here is a little video of Keniann.  This girl is a mover!  She has been rocking on her hands and knees for a few weeks.  I'm actually not ready for her to crawl.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for two on the move!!  Everytime I put her in the bumbo or her bouncer she tries to get out and sometimes she is almost successful at it if I'm not keeping a close eye on her.  My mom has a jumper for her at her house and she has loved being in that!  That keeps her entertained for awhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment