Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Fun

Sorry it's been so long since the last Clark Family update...I needed time away from blogging for awhile for various reasons.  However, I did miss updating family/friends with posts and pictures.  Plus we have been super busy this summer so far.  I will try my best to give updates in a timely manner (: 

The Clark Family went to the beach with my folks last month.  It was a very relaxing trip!  The weather was nice and breezy.  There was only one day where it rained in the afternoon.  My parents did a great job watching Wyatt at times so I could sneak in a few naps.  Daniel and I also had a couple of "dates" on the trip too, which was really nice!  Wyatt enjoyed playing in the sand and water.  He wasn't sure what to think the first time he touched the sand, but it didn't take him long to enjoy playing in it.




Playing in the sand












Nap time on the beach






Fun with Daddy










 

No comments:

Post a Comment