Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Clark and Pregnancy Update

I completely forgot to blog about my doctors appointment a week ago!  It really was just a short visit about lab work and any questions I had.  I did get to hear baby's heartbeat!  Since I was exactly 13 weeks at my visit the doctor said he may or may not be able to pick up the heartbeat this early with the Doppler and I'm so glad he did!  The baby was in the lower right side of my abdomen and the heart rate was at 150. 

Today I am exactly 14 weeks so far.  We get to find out what we are having in about 4 to 5 weeks, which I can't wait!  I really wish I knew now because there is this really big consignment sale going on next week in Baton Rouge that I'm going to. I'm going to look for summer maternity clothes, double stroller and bassinet.  Wyatt has tons and tons (Wyatt has atleast 15 pairs of jeans just in 18 month size!) of clothes that range from baby to 4T that were given to us, so if I have a boy atleast I won't have to buy any clothes!

I have had a few days this week of terrible nausea all day long!!  The kind where it only feels better to lay down and stay still, but that's impossible to do that with Wyatt on the move.  It has been the worst case so far that I have ever had.  I broke down and filled my prescription of Zophran and have taken it twice.  I love how the nausea goes away, but don't like the side effects.  I feel dizzy and anxious.  I also have lots of bad dreams when I take it at night. So far I have only felt bad at night for the past couple of days so hopefully it is getting better! 

The past few weeks I have felt little butterflies in my stomach, which is the baby moving!  It's not every day that I feel them, but when I do I get excited!  And lately I have felt more moving and poking from baby.  It usually happens around an hour or so after I eat something.  I'm looking forward to feeling the kicking again, but not so much when I'm trying to sleep!  I'm curious to see how Wyatt will react when he can feel the baby move.  I'm slowly making the transition into maternity clothes.  I would show a picture of my little bump, but nothing has really changed much since the last picture. 

I have had more ice cream than I've ever had before!  Ask Daniel he will tell you.  My favorite is Blue Bell dutch chocolate and that's the only kind I buy (:  Other than the ice cream the cravings have died down.



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment