Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Since Saturday afternoon Wyatt has started teething again and this time he is in lots of pain and very fussy.  At first I thought he was becoming sick, but then I noticed when he tried to eat something he would cry.  I can't tell how many teeth are coming in, but his pain level indicates more than one.  We didn't make church on Sunday because he was in lots of pain and running a fever.   It was nice to have the whole day to ourselves.  My biggest accomplishment was that I got to take an hour nap after lunch.  Daniel worked on the garden and got some plants planted.  He even built a bamboo fence around it to hopefully keep the deer away.  Wyatt played some during the day, but mainly wanted me to give him extra attention and affection. 
It was a nice surprise when Grammy and Pawpaw (my parents) came over to visit in the afternoon.   We sat on the front porch and visited for an hour.  Wyatt enjoyed seeing them (: 
I hope Wyatt starts feeling better soon.  It breaks my heart to see him in pain.  He woke up three or four times last night and needed me to rock him back to sleep.  I don't mind at all.  I love that he needs me and wants me to comfort him.  Atleast I don't have to go to work, well actually I do!  Being "Momma" is my full time job, which in my opinion is the best job I could ever have (:

No comments:

Post a Comment