Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sadie

My parents have a lab named Sadie.  She is a great dog for Wyatt to be around because she could care less if Wyatt crawls on top of her. I believe that Sadie thinks that Wyatt is her own because she is always licking on him and when he cries she is very concerned.  And Wyatt loves Sadie so much that he lights up when he sees her. He loves throwing her tennis ball and watching her run and get it to bring it back.  Another favorite trick is that he can pant just like Sadie!  My mom taught him to do that.  I'll ask Wyatt where's Sadie and he will pant like a dog. It's so cute!  Because we talk about Sadie so much, he has started to say "aaee" for Sadie.  I've heard him say it only a couple of times (most kids never do their tricks on command!).  I know that this doesn't count as a word, but it's pretty close.  Wyatt can say "mama" and "dada" pretty good.  He also knows that I am mama and Daniel is dada.  He says mama just as much as dada during the day.  Our almost toddler is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment