Friday, February 18, 2011

Wyatt's old friend and pictures

I have a drawer in the kitchen where I keep all of Wyatt's cups, dishes, bibs, etc.  I usually pull out the drawer for Wyatt to play with while I'm busy doing something in the kitchen.  Well today Wyatt discovered his old bottle that was tucked away towards the back of the drawer.  I was hoping he wouldn't find it because I was afraid if he saw it he would get attached to it again.   I was surprised when he looked at it for a minute and then threw it on the floor.  I guess it's been long enough that he has forgotten about it.  Wyatt has been completely off the bottle for a month and a half now.   




Wyatt finding his old bottle






Wyatt loves trying to take all of this out of the drawer.








Cutie (:




Wyatt loves to look at books.  He plays with them more than his toys.




 


He's too busy to smile for the camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment