Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Today has been a fantastic day (:  We got to see Baby C at our ultrasound today!  What a little wiggle worm he/she was!  Their little arm buds were throwing punches, it was too cute!  It is truly amazing to me how a baby grows so fast in the beginning months of life! 



                           Baby C is looking good!  Heartbeat is at 168bpm.



                                                  So amazing (:



Right now I am 9 weeks and 5 days, which puts my due date on September 14th.  September is a popular month for birthdays on my side of the family!  I think this will be the fourth or fifth birthday for September birthdays in my family. 
Today has been a gorgeous day for strolling down the driveway!  Wyatt loved finally being able to be outside after staying couped up in the house away from the cold weather.

Happy Valentines Day from the Clark Family (:

No comments:

Post a Comment