Friday, April 1, 2011

Wyatt's 15 month check-up and nonstop walking!

Wyatt had his 15 month check-up yesterday.  Wyatt was much better than I expected him to be (he got three shots, ouch!).  Not only did he have three shots, but he had to have a finger stick to check iron level and hemoglobin level.  All levels were well thankfully!  Next visit we have only one shot left and then no more until he is four years old!  That sounds great to me and Wyatt (:  I was surprised to see that he only weighs 19 pounds and 11 ounces.  I thought he weighed more than that.  He eats every meal and snack like it's going to be his last.  I would say that the portion size of what he eats comes really close to how much I eat!  The boy can eat, just like his daddy!  Wyatt's length is 30 1/4 inches long.  Doc says that he is where he is suppost to be according to the growth chart.  Plus that's less weight that my big pregnant self has to tote around so that's perfectly fine with me if he is a little guy (:
Another praise report is that Wyatt is starting to feel better since Saturday.  Last night was the first night this week he didn't wake up once crying!  It felt great to wake up this morning.  At first I wasn't sure if Wyatt was coming down with a cold or teething, but my motherly instincts told me that he was teething.  The doc said he looked fine and didn't have an infection, which confirmed that it was teething.  This time he had not one but two bottom teeth come out at the same time, which brings him to a total of eight teeth.
Lastly, Wyatt hasn't stopped practicing walking everyday ever since he started to walk a month ago!  The past few days he has decided he would rather walk than crawl to where he wants to go.  But he is still learning and has some time before he will master walking. 





ready...set...




GO!!!




zipping past the azaleas.  FYI azaleas are a poisonous plant!  Don't worry, I have a careful eye on Wyatt if he is near them (:



I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment