Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beach Trip

This weekend I got to spend time with my girlfriends on a weekend getaway to the beach.  Daniel was so sweet to watch Wyatt while I was gone.  It was very refreshing to have time with my girlfriends and time to relax!  I am so blessed to have a great group of friends(:  There are seven of us that have been best friends since nursing school started.  We were thinking of how many beach trips we have gone on together and this year was trip number eight since 2005.  We stayed in a beach house, which was really nice because it was right on the beach.  We've stayed in both condo and beach house and we prefer the beach houses because it's more private and usually more space. 
We normally go around June, but one of the girls is getting married the first week of June so we had to up our trip a few months.  The temperature was a nice 75 degrees during the day, but the wind was crazy!  Because it was so windy it felt a lot colder.  We were in long pants and sweatshirts during the morning time.  It wasn't until it was closer to  lunch we were able to get into our bathing suits. 
Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures.  I was too lazy (:  But I did get a few shots...



Girls being girls




Going to the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment