Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a GIRL!

We found out yesterday we will be having a baby girl!  Here are some pictures of Kenni-Ann Eve Clark (:






















She is a healthy baby girl weighing in at 12 ounces.  The ultrasound tech calculated that her birth weight will be more than what Wyatt weighed.  She moved some during the ultrasound, but wasn't as active compared to Wyatt.  She is in breech position where her head is closer to my chest, but she has plenty of time to flip flop. 
My parents and Daniel's mom were with us during the ultrasound.  I am glad that they were able to be with us and see Kenni-Ann for the first time.  Wyatt looked at the screen and probably thought it was a television show because he just starred at it. 
Daniel's mom and my dad were thinking it was a boy so they were surprised.  Daniel has said it was a girl from the get go and I have said boy, but I was only saying that so I wouldn't be heart broken it wasn't a girl.  I still can't believe we will have a daughter!  I am going to try not to go crazy with buying cute girl things, but it will be hard because there are so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment