Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are having another BABY!

We are very excited to announce that we are having another baby!  We found out the big news last Monday.  Baby Clark is due around mid September (I think).  We didn't think that it would happen this fast so we were both very surprised (a good surprise)!  I found out during the day on Monday while Daniel was at work and it was very hard waiting all day to tell him.  I wanted to tell him differently this time so I wrote him a letter from Wyatt that said "I'm going to be a big brother."  After he read it he looked up and asked if I was pregnant.  I really took him by surprise!  I loved it (:





                                               the letter from Wyatt (:




While I was ready to tell everyone that night, Daniel thought it would be a good idea to wait until the next week.  I wasn't sure how I would hold off telling anyone, but I managed to make it.  Daniel had a great point when he told me that there was something refreshing knowing something that nobody else knows.  However, I did brake down and tell just my mom (how could any girl not?) on Saturday, but I needed her help to coordinate the family together for Monday night so we could make the announcement to them. 
Monday night my family got together for a taco soup dinner at my mom's.  My parents, mawmaw, little brother and older brother and his family were there.  Before Daniel prayed  for the meal, I got a little panicky because we never discussed how we would tell everyone.  I thought I would quickly say it before Daniel prayed, but he had already started before I could talk.  Daniel prayed for our new baby on the way!  Everyone looked up from bowing their heads and congratulated us.  It was perfect!  I can't even remembered if we finished the prayer or not, haha! 
We decided since we would tell my folks on Monday night that Tuesday for lunch would be perfect to tell Daniel's mom, mawmaw and pawpaw.  They were so happy! 
I am very excited about being pregnant again, but I also have a fear of transitioning from one to two.  Wyatt and I have been smooth sailing with his schedule for months now.  I pray that I can handle this change well (please start praying for me now!)  But I know I can have confidence that the Lord will pull me through no matter how tough.  It is also a huge relief knowing that my mom lives 15 minutes away and Daniel's mom lives close too.  I know without a doubt I can call my mom to help me for anything and she will be at my doorstep in no time!
It was fun not finding out what we were having when I was pregnant with Wyatt, but I don't think I could do that again!  I want to be prepared for this next one, whether it's taking out and washing baby boy clothes or buying new little baby girl clothes!  Boy or girl, it doesn't matter to us as long as they are healthy (:  I'm definitely not looking forward to being big and pregnant during the Louisiana summer!  However, Daniel was very relieved that this baby will not be born during duck hunting season.  Although he did have to remind me that September is teal season! 
We are looking forward to sharing many future Baby Clark updates!  Stay posted (:

2 comments:

  1. That is SO exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!
    ~Amanda Tero

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for y'all! I can't wait to find out whether it is a boy or a girl. (:

    ReplyDelete